Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Course
What you will learn
- This course qualifies for the 35 contact hours towards the PMP® certification from PMI
- 6 Weeks of Structured learning to gain an understanding of the project management best practices based on the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition.
- In-depth understanding of how each of the knowledge areas correspond to the 5 process groups through live-group coaching.
- A private community board for all students enrolled in the training course.
Bachelor’s degree or Higher:
- 3 years of experience leading projects. The experience needs to be in the past 8 years (the Year 2011 and after)
- 35 hours of PMP® training/Education
High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or Global Equivalent :
- 5 years of experience leading projects, AND 35 hours of project management education/training
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, and the Registered Education Provider Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.